Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Duty and Desire teaser Ch 24

I couldn't help but laugh it was very true, "Could we perhaps tell her the news this afternoon? It would not be very far out of our way or would you rather wait until tonight?"


Isabella’s smile fell, "Oh... would you be very disappointed if we waited until tonight? I received two letters from my sister and put off reading them for our outing."

"Of course you should read your letters; we will give her the good news tonight then. Perhaps I can show you your ring. I know you can’t wear it until I gain your fathers permission, but I would like you to see it all the same.”

and because you have been so patient with me.....


"Isabella, you are the absolute perfection I have been waiting for. You're all I want and it took me too long to realize you were everything I needed as well. I once thought you were both my heaven and hell... I’ve come to realize living without you is a hell I can't endure."

0 comments:

Post a Comment